Monday 19 March 2012

Rental Experience with Budget Car Rental at LAX


I reached LAX around noon. After a few minutes I was in a clean and very nice bus which takes me to the counter in just 10minutes. When I reached at the counter there was no cue at the car rental company counter, after a few minutes I was standing in the parking area and packing my things in the car.

While I was doing this a guy in a uniform came to me and said, if you don’t mind would you like to give me few minutes? I was little surprised at that time and said yeah why not. He started asking about the behavior of the staff, services, and in general about the renting experience at the counter. I had a very nice experience at the counter that’s why a nice chat with that guy, and after asking him about the map because I forget my GPS at my home. I knew that if I didn’t had the GPS I would suffer a lot, he said, why not sir. He go back to the office in few minutes a guy gives me GPS and told me the guy whom I was talking, was the manager of Budget car rental company.
I heard a lot about the budget car rental company that they are providing very good customer services and all that. But that day I personally experienced it. During my stay I call so many time to customer services of budget car rental company and every time they respond me timely.
So long story short it was a great experience and I will definitely be renting from them next time I am in LA. Also recommended budget car rental for anyone looking for a nice cheap rental!

For Further information please visit  http://carsrentalscoupons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment